TheVictorianGeek
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller

I have been penalised for not providing tracking and this has impacted my star seller status - most of my orders are under £10 and are posted as a letter or large letter so this is no tracking.  How do I show this so it doesnt look like I just forgot to add the tracking. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Star Seller

@TheVictorianGeek: Have you checked the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page to confirm which order(s) Etsy thinks was shipped late and / or without verifiable tracking and if the under £10 orders are counting against you?

As an aside, you need to include the licensing information for all of the trademarked and copyrighted names and images in your shop in your listing, otherwise buyers (and Etsy) may conclude they are counterfeits. Including the licensing information will show that you are not selling those items illegally. Your fellow sellers are not supposed to assist shops that are breaking Etsy rules or the law.

You should also consider completing your store (i.e. About section, including your location, etc).

1 Like

I wouldn't worry about it, the tracking for SS is the least of your problems. 

4 Likes

Your shop policies do not reflect UK guidelines so star seller is the least issue here.

You have items over $10 (USD) so you would need tracking or registered.  Etsy accepts registered for star seller for the UK.  The limit for being able to ship without tracking is $10 (USD) equivalent.

It would be a good idea to list all licenses for the items you are making.  About page is great for that and also a good way to show you are handmaking the items you are designing. 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

I would not worry about it until you delete your trademark infringing listings.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.