ChowBellaLtd
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller despatch incorrect

Hello, I am showing as 93% on target with my despatches.  However I checked your spreadsheet and this order is marked as late when it was actually on time.  

Please can this be corrected as this 1 order is the difference between me hitting star seller or not, seems unfair to be punished when your stats are not correct!

3208656583https://www.etsy.com/your/orders/sold/?order_id=3208656583£38.99yes18/02/202421/03/2024----no
Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Star Seller despatch incorrect

A "no" doesn't necessarily mean a late shipment.  It can also mean that Etsy doesn't recognize the carrier or that the tracking number is incorrect. 

0 Likes

or that it was scanned late or that the tracking number was added after shipping

or that information from the carrier didn't sync correctly, or that it hasn't synched yet.

See what it says in the order itself. If its a case of the carriers tracking syncing it could still happen.

0 Likes

There is a "Tracking number/date" field, and you have nothing in there
ad a "marked complete on" and nothing there either, there should be a date in one or the other, if it was completed correctly

check the tracking number is correct, there are no leading or trailing zeros, and the O and 0 are typed in correctly, and the shipper selected is the correct shipper

0 Likes

@ChowBellaLtd: Was the order marked as complete / shipped on or before the scheduled ship by date? Did the shipment require tracking for Star Seller? Make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.