Star Seller and Tracking Numbers

Jump to solution

Hello!  My Star Seller status says that I have an order that has no tracking, however I have tracking on all my orders. One of my orders was done with etsy labels, and I've never used it before, so I don't know if I've done something wrong BUT...all my orders do have tracking numbers. What can I do about this? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller and Tracking Numbers

Jump to solution

@MaMiInspired: Shipped late and shipped without tracking are two different metrics - if the package was shipped on time with tracking the Star Seller stats will generally auto update a day or two after the package has been scanned.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Did you look at the CSV to see which order is being counted against you?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have the same issue and it has lowered my ratio from 100% to 99%. I know I will get my Star Seller badge this month, but I can't know if this mistake could affect to my badge during August and September, because it depends of the number of orders I have in those months. Do you need the number of the order?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I tried but it only downloads in Excel, which I don't have. I contacted them in chat instead.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

So....I contacted etsy and were told that it was not that particular order that counted against me, but instead an order that was made in June but wouldn't be shipped until July due to an error on the print provider's part. Since there was no tracking number listed in June, the order was not considered "complete" and so my shipping score dropped from 100% to somewhere in the 80s. I only have a few sales so any falling short on even one area plummets me. 
I am VERY frustrated.

0 Likes
MaMiInspired
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have a similar problem. Went from 100% to 94% because of 1 order. I buy all my shipping through Etsy labels, but my last order (according to the Star Seller excel) is showing as having no tracking and shipping late... Etsy "Help" said that I had to wait until USPS scans the order (shipped more than 1 day ago) before Etsy can verify the Etsy Label tracking information.... 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@MaMiInspired: Shipped late and shipped without tracking are two different metrics - if the package was shipped on time with tracking the Star Seller stats will generally auto update a day or two after the package has been scanned.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.