SashaStowe
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller Stats for Delivery

So I went to the help section and it directed me to the forums if there are possible technical issues regarding Star Seller, so here I am.

I was supposedly at 94% for the "On-time dispatch & tracking" stat, however when looking at the data it doesn't include the two orders I processed on time, and using Etsy labels, I did yesterday (31st May, and so should be included in the stats)...which by my calculations would have tipped me into 95% and given me the full Star Seller badge. 

I have been noticing a big delay in those stats updating, so I'm guessing that's what's happened, but I don't think that should mean penalising me when I did get those orders processed in the last review period.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Star Seller Stats for Delivery

every month, etsy seem to miss the last 2-3 days.

0 Likes
SashaStowe
Inspiration Seeker

If they're going to be so nit-picky with these stats, the least they can do is actually include the full data, not cut off the last few days!

3 Likes

It's because those orders were probably due to ship in June so thus they are on time for June but not on time for May because their ship by date wasn't in May. 

1 Like

I'm having the same exact issue, Sasha.  With the orders shipped on the 31st, I'm well over the 95% criteria and it took away my badge this morning.

0 Likes

Etsy does not include the last couple of days during the last month of the review period.  This has been going on since its inception.

1 Like

Weird stats. I have been 100% across the top 3 metrics. Looked at it today and it says it can't give me any rating for messsages because it doesn't have enough data to rate it.  WTH?

0 Likes

Because today starts a new period and Etsy is glitching a little with all the changes needed for the new period.  Just wait a little for it to sort itself out.

1 Like

Im having a similar issue but with message reply.  It didnt calculate 4 messages sent May 28 to 31st, which would take me from 93% reply on time rating to over 95%.

So as of this morning I lost my  Star Seller status after having it since almost the start of the program.

1 Like
EmpirePewter
Inspiration Seeker

The holiday weekend, with no postal service on Monday took my 100% down to 92%, Etsy claims I shipped late! They need to fix this problem. A phone call to them did no good either!

0 Likes

@EmpirePewter  Etsy doe not take holidays into account. Never has, and probably never will.

You have the ability to manage your processing times.

0 Likes
EmpirePewter
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks for your email, I appreciate it! I just started selling about a year ago. Still new to their stuff. eBay does adjust the shipping times. So let me ask you….I would have to go on the individual orders and just update them? Hopefully not the whole entire store

0 Likes

@EmpirePewter 

You can change the ship by date on the orders,

or adjust the processing time of your listings (through your shipping profiles) to account for the extra days required when there is a holida.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.