SANBArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller Stats Wrong

Jump to solution

My star seller stats are saying the current review period is from 1st of August, and has updated all the sections apart from the dispatch date one. It is accounting for a dispatch date done in July which means my stat is only 88%, it has not updated this, and I won’t get star seller this November because of this faulty stat. I work so hard to meet all the requirements, and it’s so annoying when it feels like it tries to stop me getting it even when I should. The order that wasn’t dispatched on time was given in person, which is why is didn’t fullfill the criteria which is silly in the first place and should be fixed.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller Stats Wrong

Jump to solution

Hi There!

We determine what orders are included in the On-time shipping calculation by the order’s Ship By Date in UTC. So even though the order was placed in July the ship-by date is in the Month of August, it will still be counted included to the August review.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Like
9 Replies

Jump to solution

The whole system is flawed but in your situation, this is not a fault but part of the system design.

Without a tracking number (which you wouldn't have if you hand delivered), you are marked down for the tracking/ship on time metric even if you 'shipped' on time. If you didn't mark the order shipped/complete on or before the scheduled date, the system will consider it shipped late ... and you would have been marked down even with tracking.

1 Like
SANBArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yes, the order was on time, I knew it would not work without tracking but my problem is that this sale should no longer affect my star seller status as it was made in July. But for some reason it’s being counted even now.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@SANBArtStudio: Check the appropriate CSV file to make sure that Etsy does not think that some other order is late or without tracking.

2 Likes
SANBArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have checked the file, I downloaded the order history and it’s still accounting for this sale I made in July unfortunately

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@SANBArtStudio: Was this a late in the month order where the ship by date may have been in August?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

July would no longer count.  Check the CSV to see if there are other orders that account for the data.

1 Like
SANBArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This is it. It shouldn’tcount but it does

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi There!

We determine what orders are included in the On-time shipping calculation by the order’s Ship By Date in UTC. So even though the order was placed in July the ship-by date is in the Month of August, it will still be counted included to the August review.

Thanks!

1 Like

Jump to solution

OP is in the UK. Etsy Moderators have recently explained that Shipping and Messaging SSP Stats use US Brooklyn timestamps for the CSV Report, but these are recorded in Shops in the Sellers own time. Sometimes time zone differences mean a Seller believes an action was taken on one date, but Etsy records it as another date.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.