TenaciousStyle
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller Not Awarded Due to Inaccurate Calculations

Jump to solution

I received 3 orders towards the end of January 2023. All Star Seller requirements were met with the highest standards. Being a Star Seller is a goal I strive for and I was quite disappointed when I was not awarded this high level of achievement. I feel my activity should be reviewed, as my 3 month activity meets all requirements to be a Star Seller in February 2023. Please review and respond. Thank you. Tenacious Style, Gale

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Star Seller Not Awarded Due to Inaccurate Calculations

Jump to solution

Download your messages CSV to see which messages you missed

View solution in original post

1 Like
2 Replies
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@TenaciousStyle The good news is you always get another chance to achieve Star Seller. Are you sure you met all criteria? There's a 3:12 minute video you may want to watch. It's in your Shop Manager dashboard>Star Seller>scroll down to Tools and Tips for Success. Click on the pic of the lady holding a mallot> "How The Star Seller Badge Works". (The only change is 5 orders are now required within a 3 month review period. It was revised from 10 orders. ) Orders need to total $300 before shipping and taxes.  Hope this helps.

Here is additional info:  Here is what Etsy Staff says: 

"The Message response rate counts initial messages from all Etsy members, both buyers, and other sellers. This is because fellow sellers could be potential buyers for your shop. If it's not a spam message it requires a response within 24 hours. If it is a spam message you can mark it as such and it won't count towards your score." 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Download your messages CSV to see which messages you missed

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.