Sort By Orders function for listings in stats inaccurate

Anybody else having this problem? When I go to my stats page and try to sort my listings by number of orders sold, it comes up with a bunch of 0's for listings I've sold, whether it's for the default 30 days, or a custom range. It's been like this for days.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

Re: Sort By Orders function for listings in stats inaccurate

@DayThreeCreations  :  Are you experiencing this using an Etsy app (on which operating system) or via mobile browser or desktop browser (which browser and operating system)? It makes a difference as to possible causes and potential solutions, otherwise we have to guess.

0 Likes

I'm getting this too! When I go to the stats page, and try to sort listings by revenue, the first 5 rows come up accurate and then the last 5 rows are a bunch of random items from my shop all inaccurately listed at "0". If I go to page two, the first five rows are accurate again, and then the last 5 are a bunch more random "0" ones.

I can sorta get the info I need by just paying attention to the first five rows on each page and ignoring the next 5, because I'm pretty sure everything is accurate if I just take into account the first 5 rows it brings up and ignore the glitchy ones, but something definitely seems broken when sorting the stats page.

I'm viewing this on PC, Windows, firefox browser.

0 Likes
reggieana
Inspiration Seeker

Realize you posted this awhile ago but were you able ever to find a fix?  Having exact same issue.

0 Likes

@reggieanano, I never did figure out how to fix it. However, I do notice that on my browser it displays 10 at a time. The first 5 on every page seem to be accurate and the last 5 are inaccurate (showing all 0's).

1 Like

I'm having the same problem. I was sorting by Orders and it's as if it just sorts each page by orders. I went through 10 pages and there were orders at the top of all of the pages and zero orders for the last few items of each page. Also, I've seen items showing zero orders that I know have at least one order.

I'm on a computer using Windows and Google/Duck Duck Go.

0 Likes

Same exact thing is happening to me. Exactly as you describe it. Have you reported it?

0 Likes

Yes I am having the exact same issue.  It happens on the new app & the old app as well as when I am on my computer.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.