Pedricks
Crafty Poster

Sold Out Listings Showing Up on Home Page as Available, Not On Dashboard list of listings.

I was just looking at the home page of my shop and two listings that are sold out and cannot be relisted until July are both showing as currently available!  But on my seller dashboard listings, they are not there.  These two items have been sold out for 2 weeks now, how can they be showing up on my home page when they are in the sold out categories of my dashboard listings?

Again, it is impossible to fill any new orders for these two listings until July!

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Sold Out Listings Showing Up on Home Page as Available, Not On Dashboard list of listings.

Listings can be renewed anytime. I see no sold out listings in your shop 

0 Likes
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

Re: Sold Out Listings Showing Up on Home Page as Available, Not On Dashboard list of listings.

They are not showing up as sold out in my shop.  They are showing up as being available and they are not.  I have no medium purple wands left.  The  listings for them are in the Inactive category of my dashboard.  

0 Likes
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

I logged out and tried to buy one of the inactive listings showing up on my home page and Etsy let me put it into my cart!  It even says that there are five of these sets available.  So I at least went to my Inactive Listings and changed the amounts to 1.  I renew these listings every year as soon as I have more available in July.  None of my other Inactive listings are currently showing up as available on my shops pages.

How can this be happening?

0 Likes
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

I would change the title of this post to Inactive Listings Showing Up as Available for purchase, but I can't see how to edit the title now.

0 Likes
Pedricks
Crafty Poster

I never use the phone app to manage my shop, never.  But I opened the app to see what was showing and the same two Inactive Listings were showing as available there as well.  So I deactivated them again via the app and it finally worked.  They are gone from the app and they are gone from my shop via computer/pc.   But they were already in the Inactive section of my listings.  This is not good news, if the important changes I make to my shop via computer don't work but the phone app does.  The majority of my customers do not shop via a phone app.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.