Shop suspended due to bank not being verified, but it neither of those are true???

Jump to solution

So I am so confused! Just went into my shop and the dashboard shows this huge red sign saying that my shop was suspended since my bank account wasn’t verified, press here to verify your bank account, I press and it takes me to a new window where it says “your bank account was verified” (because I did actually verify it just when I opened the shop)… also my shop is still visible to other customers, and my listings are still visible! So I’m not sure what this means and what to do! Any advise ?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thatregina
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Shop suspended due to bank not being verified, but it neither of those are true???

Jump to solution

Hi there! Thank you for your report. We're investigating and will provide further updates very soon. You do not need to take any action at this time. I'll close this thread now and encourage you to look at the Technical Issues section for an update shortly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
TheInkyDeer
Conversation Maker

Re: Shop suspended due to bank not being verified, but it neither of those are true???

Jump to solution

Oh my goodness me too! I'm really worried, and also confused - desperately hoping this is a glitch. It's the last thing we need right now!

1 Like

Jump to solution

Oh gosh hopefully more people are in the same boat and then we will know that this is a glitch!

1 Like

Jump to solution

Just tried to verify my bank account but it wouldn’t let me because this bank account is already verified 🤪

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Same here, so stressed. Currently chatting to them

2 Likes

Jump to solution

how did you get in touch with them, although I wonder if it’s worth it at all or if it will be resolved automatically…

0 Likes
TheInkyDeer
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I just checked other posts and it definitely seems to be a glitch, lots of people reporting the same. 

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/Shop-Suspended-as-Haven-t-Verified-Bank-Account/m-p...

1 Like
WunschElfe
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Shop suspended due to bank not being verified, but it neither of those are true???

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. 

Hopefully it is a mistake and not a new "etsy idea" 

0 Likes
RubyCardDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have just had exactly the same thing happen to my shop.  Bank details are verified and shop still receiving orders.  I have listed a post in the forum as well 

0 Likes
AshfordRidge
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same issue here.  So glad others have it, a weird glitch?

0 Likes
thatregina
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi there! Thank you for your report. We're investigating and will provide further updates very soon. You do not need to take any action at this time. I'll close this thread now and encourage you to look at the Technical Issues section for an update shortly.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.