Shop Deactivated due to payment of fees.

Jump to solution

I wanted to open a new Etsy shop to concentrate on antiques and vintage items.  I have had a shop on Etsy for 13 years with my niece.  We are star sellers.  I started my new shop, SugartreeVintageCo and did all the set up, verified the checking account and added a credit card with auto-pay.  I listed 4 items one day and the next day the account was suspended because the huge 80 cent bill for the 4 listings was not paid.  Even though I  had auto-pay on, Etsy did not process the payment.  I went to the settings and changed the payments from weekly to  daily.  The 80 cent bill was paid.  That was a week ago, and the shop is still suspended.  I have been attempting to contact Etsy support every day, but there has not been a response. Should I just give up?  I am very hesitant to start again because I have a web site name, Social Media and email set up for SugartreeVintageCo.  Do you have any suggestions?  Is there any way to resolve this issue? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shop Deactivated due to payment of fees.

Jump to solution

Hello @2Fun4Words,

We strongly recommend that you send us a new ticket via this link and please select the most appropriate option.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
GSHcollectables
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

No I had the same and it took just over 2 week before  my shop was up again. Hope this help.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks, that gives me some hope that I will get my work back and can go forward! 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @2Fun4Words,

We strongly recommend that you send us a new ticket via this link and please select the most appropriate option.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

You are a star seller, have you tried contacting them via live chat in your dashboard?, they are active now

1 Like

Jump to solution

The new shop does not have a Star Seller designation.  I was in the new shop when I posted this, but it showed up as the existing shop..  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The chat button available to star sellers just goes to nice people who listen to the problem.  Unless it's uber basic, the issue gets referred to the dreaded Etsy Help email vortex. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The new shop just opened and does not have Star Seller status.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Many, many times, but it does not resolve the problem. They basically say- pay the bill....  Then, nothing. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Personally, I find it strange that a shop that is selling things that aren't allowed is an SSB shop, but that's another matter.  You actually can't pay a bill unless it's from the previous month and you pay it on the 1st thru the 15th of the month.

If I list four items today, I can't pay that bill tomorrow.  I can only pay it on the 1st of June, assuming I get no sales the rest of this month.  Just doesn't ring true about having to pay the bill the next day.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

This happened to me with my second store--my card on file sadly was out of date and had not updated. I went in and I paid my bill and reached out to etsy with a support ticket. Once they responded I made sure to reply to the email (as they sent the standard auto message) and my second store was reinstated a few days later. It did take over a week but is all back up and running now. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.