Shop Critique

Hello! Seeking some help with a shop critique.  Thank you

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Shop Critique

I strongly suggest you revisit your tags. I looked at 3 of your listings. One had no tags at all. The other had just 2. The third had just 4 (and 2 of them were "rare" and "red". Etsy has told us that tags need to be phrases (no single words).

Tags are critical for being found in search. You have 13 opportunities to get found, so use them all.

Be sure to fill out your About section. Etsy has said that incomplete shops may be downgraded in search.

0 Likes

Thank you so much.  I will update all my listings and complete the About section.  I appreciate your help! 

0 Likes

Make sure you're putting some of your items in the correct category.  For instance, you have the antique clock and Fowlston Tea Tin listed in the 'seasonal decor' sub-category.

0 Likes

Just a few things I noticed. Add a shop icon - it could be a fav piece or your logo if you have one. Add an about page. Tell buyers a bit about yourself, where you like to hunt for your treasures, anything interesting relating to you or your shop. I'd also edit your shop name by capitalising the first letter in treasures... GenevievesTreasureCo makes the name easier to read, and hopefully easier to remember. 

0 Likes

Thank you so much! My views have plummeted by 50% so I am open to doing whatever I need to get on the upswing again.  Take care!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.