Shipping

Jump to solution

Hello I shipped my first order and I am seeing that it says “0% of 1 eligible order shipped on time with tracking or shipping label from Etsy.

Maybe I did this wrong but should I print a shipping label for stickers that are being sent in an envelope?  Tracking info seemed a bit unnecessary …but I want to avoid this moving forward.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution

If you shipped it in an envelope with stamps, you didn't provide tracking or an etsy label, so etsy has no way to know you shipped it on time. That's the way the metric works, and how it is recognized. If you want to continue shipping in an envelope with a stamp, then do not worry about the star seller badges.

View solution in original post

1 Like
5 Replies

Jump to solution

I had an order from Germany canceled and refunded before it was shipped.  I was never charged for shipping, no label was created and now I have lost my 5 star rating because of shipping that was canceled. I would love to have my account corrected,

0 Likes
bradgoodell
Community Maker

Jump to solution

If you canceled before the ship-by date, that should have cleared.

If you canceled after the ship-by date, it was still late.

If you refunded, but didn't cancel, it would also show late.

If you are being dinged, it was likely 2 or 3.

1 Like

Jump to solution

If you shipped it in an envelope with stamps, you didn't provide tracking or an etsy label, so etsy has no way to know you shipped it on time. That's the way the metric works, and how it is recognized. If you want to continue shipping in an envelope with a stamp, then do not worry about the star seller badges.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thank you! 

0 Likes
PotteryUrns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I think you can purchase 1st class envelope postage through Etsy that they will then mark your order as shipped if you are in the US.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.