ErinAndCompanyKC
Inspiration Seeker

Shipping

Jump to solution

Is anyone else having issues purchasing shipping labels through Etsy? This is the first time I’ve ever had an issue with it. I try to click on the “get shipping labels” button and nothing happens. I have tried on my computer and my iPad and both are doing the same thing.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution

I am still having issues creating the shipping label as well. It has been going on for at least 3 days with my shop. Has not worked one single time. I have been having to use stamps.com and then come back and input the tracking.

View solution in original post

2 Likes

Jump to solution

There are a ton of posts about this.

You can use PirateShip. It integrates with Etsy and there's no fee for using it. 

View solution in original post

5 Likes
24 Replies

Jump to solution

I am still having issues creating the shipping label as well. It has been going on for at least 3 days with my shop. Has not worked one single time. I have been having to use stamps.com and then come back and input the tracking.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

There are a ton of posts about this.

You can use PirateShip. It integrates with Etsy and there's no fee for using it. 

5 Likes
FoodieWaxMelts
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I connected with my Etsy account through pirate ship & the rate was way higher? Help!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you Adorb

1 Like

Jump to solution

Now when I ship with Etsy either it doesn't work at all or I get an error message and then they charge me anyway.

0 Likes
ErinAndCompanyKC
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thanks guys! I’m glad I’m not going crazy

3 Likes

Jump to solution

This was happening last week and is happening again now. Yes, Highly recommend Pirate ship - reliable and economical. Integrates with no problems. Provides international tracking as well.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I don't have any trouble purchasing them at Pirateship.com

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It's now early Sunday morning and there is still NO Etsy shipping!!! WTH??? There are 3 separate place to click on for a label, but I get zero, zip, zilch from all three of them. I can't get a label to show anywhere, let alone print. Come on Etsy, this needs fixed now!

0 Likes
CosyPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hello everyone, we've experienced the same problems but have found a solution. Here's our fix:

Upon selecting your orders and clicking 'Get Postage Labels' you should notice that your URL changes to include ship?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&orders_hash= and the order numbers.

Once this has happened if you press CTRL + F5 on your keyboard (reloads the current page including the browser cache) we've found this then loads the preview screen.

Hope this helps 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I too am still having this problem on Sunday 2/26 (it's been intermittent, for me). Just wanted to say thank you for this clever workaround - can't imagine how you discovered it! But I really appreciate you taking the time to post it.

0 Likes
SOLBEEZ
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This did work.  Thank you!!!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you!  Honestly, you'd think they'd have this fixed by now. At least you found a workaround. Like many others, I've been using PirateShip.com.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

We found that if you choose items on different pages that we have this problem too. Choose only items front only page of orders and see if that helps. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I still have to use the work around another seller suggested.  The old method of simply clicking on "Print Label" still doesn't work. It's gotten beyond ridiculous at this point. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I don’t even have a button to select to make labels. I have nothing called shop manager. Help!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@CreativeImpulsesNY  Sounds like you are using an app?

The Shop Manager shows on desktop.

If you have the new blue Seller App, your orders are under the Orders icon, and you'll see a mail truck icon to buy a label.

The older Sell on Etsy app (orange & white icon) doesn't have the option to buy labels.

0 Likes
HotOffHerHook
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

It's happened to me intermittently for a couple of weeks; just today when it happened for two orders at one point I saw the words "reload page". I don't remember whether I right-clicked before that or not, but when I saw re-load page I clicked on that and was then able to print labels.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  I have to go out of the "orders" and go back in and then it works.  It looks like you posted this a month ago.  It STILL is a problem???  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

You can easily go to USPS and sign up with their 'click n ship' and print your own labels and they don't charge for it!  I print my own labels for every shipment.  You can even do it at UPS and FedEx and they don't charge you to do it either.  Why pay for a shipping label when you don't have to?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am in Canada and use Canada Post and can use that instead of Etsy shipping BUT if you do not use Etsy shipping you cannot benefit from their protection plan if an issue arises. It is also faster to use Etsy shipping. Currently sometimes it works and other times it does not.

0 Likes
RedsAttic
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Once I get past this issue to 'get shipping labels', it is 'requiring additional information' as though the profiles didn't save. Anyone else experiencing this? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, I am. I was finally able to manually input every bit of information and then print the shipping labels. I really hope they get this phone fixed quickly!

1 Like
solarvision
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

It takes a lot longer for me to enter the tracking information for my orders now, and I do not appreciate this one bit. I think Etsy should reimburse me for my time.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.