Shipping labels can't be purchases, shipping prices change back and forth upon refresh

Unable to print shipping labels : you purchased 0 labels, 1 label failed to purchase. I have two orders going out today and it does the same with both. The bigger order changes shipping price from 13.84 to 29.00 back and forth. There must be a glitch ... Thanks for any help or info.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
23 Replies

Re: Shipping labels can't be purchases, shipping prices change back and forth upon refresh

I think etsy is having problems...I have the same problems as you. I just tried on 2 different computers and it doesn't work
1 Like

Re: Shipping labels can't be purchases, shipping prices change back and forth upon refresh

Hi, yes, I think you are right. I can't even get anyone on chat help which is usually within an instant of me asking for help. I guess we will have to try a bit later. Thanks for your answer. Have a great day.

1 Like

Same here - wanted to purchase the label before the funds transfer today

0 Likes
UptownYvette
Conversation Maker

Same with me.  I will wait things out.

0 Likes

same here 

0 Likes

Same here

0 Likes

Just tried again, still not working.

0 Likes

I noticed a Common denominator for all of us who have posted - We are all CANADIAN shops.  Wonder if that is the core issue for some reason.  

2 Likes

Same .. Canada here as well.

0 Likes
UptownYvette
Conversation Maker

Yup, Canadian shop with me as well.  I hope this gets fixed today because my orders are due to be dispatched today.

0 Likes

Same!! (Also Canadian)

0 Likes

It's canada shops shipping to USA only. I shipped my packages to Canada and International without a problem so far. But unable to generate label for US> 

1 Like

I can't do Canadian labels either. ( Also in Canada)

0 Likes

I spoke to chat an hour ago, they are having an issue and are working to resolve it.

4 Likes

Hopefully they get it fixed today.

1 Like

Same problem here. Shipping from Canada to US seems to be disabled for my shop. Glad it isn't just a me glitch. Thanks for sharing here, all.

1 Like

Actually, one of my orders is within Canada and shipping option is disabled for that order, as well. Not just Can to US, apparently.

0 Likes

If you can use PirateShip..do it.

0 Likes

Not available in Canada.

0 Likes

Add me to the list, another Canadian shop.

0 Likes

Try using Ship Station. According to Canada Post, "Canada Post serves Canadians with pride and passion and is fully integrated with ShipStation."

0 Likes

It seems to be fixed

2 Likes
UptownYvette
Conversation Maker

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.