HitchVintage
Inspiration Seeker

Shipping- Star Seller Miscalculation

Jump to solution

Hello!

I recently had an order that was shipped on time but it still shows that it is in pre-transit. It was delivered on time with the tracking number provided. I even got a 5 star review from the buyer complimenting my fast shipping. Is there a way to fix it so my star seller rating is still good and not impacted.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping- Star Seller Miscalculation

Jump to solution

@HitchVintage: If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. An unsupported shipper or invalid tracking number equals shipped without tracking.

If the data is correct then contact Etsy. While they will not manually adjust Star Seller stats, they can in some cases fix the underlying data and the Star Seller stats will auto update (but not retroactively).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Contact Etsy support who might be able to sort this for you

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@HitchVintage: If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. An unsupported shipper or invalid tracking number equals shipped without tracking.

If the data is correct then contact Etsy. While they will not manually adjust Star Seller stats, they can in some cases fix the underlying data and the Star Seller stats will auto update (but not retroactively).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.