PeachyCatStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Shipping Letter option not available

I sold an order with only stickers and I am trying to send it via USPS letter mail. I was always able to do this in the past and the option is now not available. Is this a bug or did etsy end this service with the new USPS Ground shipping? Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Shipping Letter option not available

Drop dow the box and pick either flat or letter.  The box always defaults to package first.  You have to drop down the box. 

0 Likes

I'm having this issue too. I can select letter, but there are no shipping options available. 

2 Likes

You have to make sure the envelope dimensions match what is considered a letter. When I input the wrong size before it would not give me the right option. If the sizes you entered are larger than what USPS considers a standard letter, then you have to go up to a flat. 

0 Likes

@MidwestAtticTreasure 

Make sure you set the depth of your envelope to .25 inch or less.

0 Likes

I'm having this issue too. My item fits in an envelope, less than an ounce, and to my knowledge meets the size criteria. All the shipping options are greyed out and I dont have any options under $3.75 for a label...

1 Like

If it's for calculated shipping, I believe I've read it does not calculate it as an option (I use flat rates, not calculated, so can't confirm). 

You should still be able to choose this option in Etsy labels.

Make sure you are choosing 'Letter' under package type. I just put in a standard envelope as a test, 1oz, 9" wide, 4" tall, .1" thick, and got the option for $.63 first class letter postage. 

0 Likes

@audreythereseOH FFS I had to swap the width and height!!!! wefkjhaesfjhaseknflhasdjkl arghhhhhh

I've literally spent multiple hours over the last two weeks reading threads, calling etsy, changing settings... Thanks so much for trying to help me. I have everything right except those boxes

0 Likes

Oh no! Well at least you got it figured out! And you should save it as a preset, that way in the future you don't have put in the information again and can avoid making a similar mistake. That's what I do.

1 Like
WILDPAWSSEWING
Inspiration Seeker

I can't even figure out how to set my shipping profile.  I keep getting an error message that say to set them up where I select which one I want.  I've emailed several times and get the same answer.  Help!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.