Shipping information including weight, dimension, and service selected by buyer shows on the order screen, but after clicking "Get Shipping Labels" no information populates regarding weight, dimension or service selected.

Re: Shipping Information Missing

This problem happened to me with an order last month. I thought I had neglected to put in some information Etsy wanted and didn't think anything about it since my next shipping label was fine the next day.  Today, it happened again.  I am on Chrome, and all the information Etsy needs to calculate shipping is there.   I will sign in to Firefox and see if that resolves it.   
This is odd.

The day before yesterday, I had all the variations disappear from a listing, and two weeks ago, random listings suddenly had their quantity bumped to 999 when I only had 1!   Etsy is definitely working on something!

*Edited to add: Nope, changing browsers didn't work.   This isn't a big problem for me since I only have one order to print this AM, but a more extensive shop?  Well, they would have a rough time of it!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Has anyone had any updates to this?
It's 6 months after the OP and I am still having this same issue...
how to we open a ticket with Etsy?

0 Likes
LynnsLittleShop
Conversation Maker

You can try this link for a callback,

Submit a request – Etsy Help

or this:

How to contact etsy support for sellers-

There is a direct link to the support ticket page in every shops shop manager - Just go to Shop manager > Community & help > Contact us

That will open the page to start a support ticket. Once there select 'selling on etsy' then select issues.

Depending on the issue, they offer email, phone and/or chat support. Note that the phone support is a request a call back system. There is no direct number sellers can call for etsy phone support. You can only request that they call you back.

You will need to click around a bit to get to the actual page with the contact options and at times it feels like endless maze loop of clicking and getting nowhere other than faq's that do not address your issues. You will need to get creative and click on options that may not match your issue completely. When you see 'I still need help' at the bottom of a page then click that....it will take you straight to the page with the available contact options.

Keep in mind that the phone support and live chat folks are just a call center and can only handle a limited list of issues. Everything outside of that they will bump up the support chain to someone who works for etsy proper to handle. Live chat and phone call back are only available sometimes it seems and the availability changes throughout the day.

Remember...the key is to click 'I still need help' when you see it. 

0 Likes
Xform3
Post Crafter

haha 

the fact that this have not been fixed yet, demonstrates such a disconnect from etsy.

They spend their time and resources on pointless campaigns instead of just listening here and supporting their base, 

etsy stock has been reflecting this pretty well...

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.