ExtremeCreation
Conversation Maker

Send button missing from messages on my PC. Possible fix for those with same issue.

For the last few days, I would get "first time" message from a potential customer and when I went to respond the "Send" button or bubble would not be there for me to click to send the message.

I just read a helpful response from a fellow Etsy seller and suggested to press "Control" button and the "minus" sign or "dash "sign your keyboard

which will make the message screen shrink slightly to where the send button reappeared. 

I also try to clink the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner of the URL of your Esty page and reduce the size (mine was at 100%). When I reduced it to 90% , the send button was visible. 

I hope this helps other with the same issue. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Send button missing from messages on my PC. Possible fix for those with same issue.

Thank you so much! This was driving me nuts. Typed a long response to a customer and I had to email it to myself and copy it into the app just to answer her!

1 Like
TastefulArtisan
Conversation Maker

Re: Send button missing from messages on my PC. Possible fix for those with same issue.

This is annoying to the point of ridiculous. I had a woman contact us this morning. She had nearly a dozen questions sprinkled through one large paragraph. I find big blobs of text hard to read in any situation, this gave me a migraine the size a compact car.

I missed several questions, mis-answered a few wrong since I had to keep copy and pasting my reply just to be able to see the original message. All 2 lines at a time of it.

Needless to say I probably sounded like the world's worst communicator and I haven't heard back since.

Now I open the message in yet another tab so I can at least see a tiny bit of it since when you reach the end of the type box, the send button plays hide and seek and the original message is then hidden. It's absurd.

I have half a mind to just answer new incoming messages with a quick, be right there! Just so it'll remove the blue banner and let me see a wee bit more.

Thanks Etsy. ::sticks out tongue...or that finger::

1 Like

I can't thank you enough for this helpful info.  It worked!  Many thanks again.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.