Scan Form

Always on a Sunday...I cannot print my scan form for today. Can you please look into it? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Scan Form

@DangleFindings   you won't get tech help in the Forums, sorry - but I see you are a Star Seller - you should see the live chat option on your Dashboard.

In case others are having the same issue - are you getting an error message, and at what point?  Sometimes when I run into glitches, I download and save, if I can, then print from the saved image / file.

1 Like
nineteen27
Community Maker

have you ever been able to print out a scan form on a sunday?

when i try to buy a label... it defaults to tomorrow.

so i do not even have a scan form even if i wanted one.

1 Like

You can print a scan form for the day you will be shipping the items.  Are your items being shipped on Monday?  Then you can create a scan form for the ones that are to be shipped that day.

Sunday most post offices are not open and there is no delivery so if you are trying to create one for today that may be the reason.

You cannot combine items that have different shipping days on the scan form.

I have been able to make a scan form for the day the items ship.  I can print out the scan form for Monday. 

Did you enable shipping on Saturday and Sunday?  Is your post office open on those days?

And if you think you are talking to Etsy, you aren't.  Only your fellow sellers.   

1 Like

@DangleFindings: "Can you please look into it?" Lots of good advice above, but just so you know even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.