Sales not showing in stats - in fact, they went down when I got sales overnight

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm not sure I can explain this properly but let me try. Last night, when I went to bed, I had 133 sales for the month of December. I had something like 6-7 sales overnight, so I should be close to 140 sales for December, however, when I look at the stats for December this morning, it says 124 sales. how did I LOSE 9 sales when I gained 6?

I've seen it before but only one or two sales and I just wrote it off as odd, but this is annoying! What's going on? And yes, I know it was for the month both times.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sales not showing in stats - in fact, they went down when I got sales overnight

Jump to solution

This resolved itself, so everyone can quit spamming me. Thank you AutumnHollowStudio for your helpful advice.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Sales not showing in stats - in fact, they went down when I got sales overnight

Jump to solution

Are you using the "this month" or the "last 30 days" view in the dashboard? I would toggle back and forth between the two and see what happens.

Have you had any order cancellations during this time?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Month. My products are digital. No cancellations and certainly not 9 overnight

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I counted orders for December in completed and there are indeed 140 so what gives? And yes, that's orders, not items. Items is higher.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This resolved itself, so everyone can quit spamming me. Thank you AutumnHollowStudio for your helpful advice.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.