SKU numbers changing within Etsy

I have a Print On Demand model and my printers, Snuggle Partners are integrated with Etsy.

The SKU numbers initially assigned by Snuggle have magically changed on Etsy and I have not changed them at all. This means that the Etsy system has become unlinked with my Printers and even when I re-link the products on Snuggle the wrong SKU numbers are still on Etsy.

I would like the right SKU numbers to appear in Etsy - any way this can happen? As I could spend two weeks re-linking and the same thing could happen down the road.

I am not sure how this happened in the first place as the only amendments I made was in the price of the larger garments…

I am at the end of my tether… Please help peeps…

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Re: SKU numbers changing within Etsy

I would check with snuggle partners nothing has changed at their end. if this is a no contact Etsy support via chat to investiagte

0 Likes
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Re: SKU numbers changing within Etsy

@FeelsGoodSloganWear I don't use any integrations and my SKUs have remained as I specified them when I made my listings. 

As mentioned above, you probably need to contact the provider of your integration to find out if they've had an issue. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.