Former_Member
Not applicable

Restarting after a long stop

Hi, I had started in 2020 on Etsy, with a store selling vintage and modern paintings, however after 3 months without even making a sale, and due to a number of other factors, i stopped. The page remained open, but with no more active listings. Now I would like to resume the activity on Etsy as well (the sector is still the same). What would you advise me to do and what would be most helpful for marketing and advertising, start a new page or resume the dormant one? Thank you all, Antonio

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Restarting after a long stop

I too have come back after a long absence. I'm sorry I can't offer any advice but I would love to hear advice as well. I just keep on chugging away trying to get over 100 listing's in my shop. I wish you the best in your return because Etsy seems a whole new marketplace to me now. 

0 Likes

Re: Restarting after a long stop

I would keep this one.  Opening a new one will cost you $15 registration fee and lots of people are having issues being verified.  Also you would never be able to use the same shop name again. 

You need to work on your titles for your items to be found.  Try to use phrases you think a buyer might type in for your titles and tags.

Here is one of Etsy's articles as a starting point:  How to Optimise Your Listings for Etsy Search – Etsy

Without improving your titles advertising will not work well.

All the best

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.