Attempting to renew expired listings. It is not working, you can see it thinking/spinning and 

nothing happening. NOT working, reporting. There have not been any technical issues for a long time. 

Thank you Etsy for addressing this. 

Re: Renewal of Listings NOT working

What's frustrating is that "Etsy Status" says all systems are normal.  What planet are they living on?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

For active listings, try renewing etc from your shop page, not the listings manager. Slow, one by one, but it was working for me. 

0 Likes

Has all of Etsy tech help gone on vacation? I can understand if all of these bugs are taking a while to fix but at least keep your customers informed.

0 Likes
Styleon
Crafty Poster

Just tired again to renew a listing and I am getting the same message as you.  This has been going on since Friday night Pacific Time.  Why is this not being fixed?  Etsy makes money from renewing of listings.  I have tired Safari and Chrome, and neither works.

0 Likes

Same for me - has anyone got any info from Etsy?

0 Likes

Happening in all of my Etsy shops as of Sunday morning. Can't delete expired listings, can't renew expired listings. I can copy them but then I have two of the same listing which will cause problems if I'm not careful.

0 Likes

Hello All - Etsy is very aware of these issues - Instead of Renewing, Just Copy the expired listing and Save as Draft and then publish the Draft.  When Etsy fixes the problem, you will then be able to delete these canceled listings.

0 Likes

Yes, this will work - but there are two issues with this -

Copying any listing loses past sales record, faves, and carts, if any.

Also - deleting after the glitch is fixed so you can renew the original expired listing is a waste of 20 cents.

All you need to do is go to the expired listing and click to open it - like you're gong to edit - then renew at the bottom of the page.

4 Likes

Good thing we are paying more in fees for less in service. Renewing listings still NOT working 

1 Like

Oh boy!  I thought it was only me having this issues, Renew Listing Not working, Category is also not working on the new version, then I have to cancel everything then start over on the Old version , such a waste of my time, it is so frustrating, I can't get no technical support, I tried everything possible nothing doing

Oh God ETSY HELP! HELP!

0 Likes

I have noticed that items that were due to be renewed have been automatically converted by Etsy  to Auto Renew, without my consent or knowledge. I just happened to notice it . Anyone else seeing this happen?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.