There have been lots of glitches and errors the past few days on Etsy.  In my experience, site-wide glitches that last usually precede some new feature rollout, so something may be coming.  Just a guess.

We shouldn't need to do this workaround, and it will be inconvenient for those that need to renew lots, and can't wait until things get back to normal, but I just got the red error banner when trying to renew, and the workaround others have posted worked for me.

Worth a try -

Click to open the listing in edit mode and renew that way.

Re: Renewal Workaround

Jump to solution

Renew from orders page still not working right for me, I can only renew 1 item, any other amount defaults to 1 before the save is complete and will only save as 1.  It only happens on newer sold outs, sold outs from months ago work normally.  I opened a ticket 8 days ago with Etsy but they are giving me the run around and avoiding acknowledging the problem and also refuse to read this thread.  I think the tech support and programmers are trying to pretend the problem doesn't exist.  Anyone who is still having issues should open a ticket, I don't think they care what is written here and they won't fix it if no one complains.  Yes the work around of going to listings pages does work but it's cumbersome and slow for those of us who have a lot of things to renew.   Unless you want to be stuck doing it the hard way forever from now on, please consider opening a ticket and supporting the cause to get this fixed.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease and all we are asking for is for the site to work properly.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.