Refunded items still showing years later as not fulfilled.i have wanted to reopen my store for 2vyrs

I have multiple items that I refunded YEARS ago that still show up. I put my store on long term hold after this. I would like to reopen my store but these sit there. Apparently the keep ETSY human Is a joke because you cannot find a human just links that have zero similarity to my issue wasting my time..I have had an etsy store since 2008 (or earlier) but this is so frustrating with we charge you money to sell but there is no one to resolve a long standing issue.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Refunded items still showing years later as not fulfilled.i have wanted to reopen my store for 2

The only way to contact etsy is by opening a support ticket. Explain your problem succinctly. Etsy should be able to mark them as canceled (which you should've done in the first place). 

1 Like

Re: Refunded items still showing years later as not fulfilled.i have wanted to reopen my store for 2

I did mark them as cancelled. It can be seen on the item yet I am getting notices from ETSY that I have items that are 1200 -1500 days late in shipping

0 Likes

Try requesting a phone call: 

Submit a request – Etsy Help

You'll at least get to speak to a real human, and you can go from there. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.