I’m being forced into doing a review on a purchase that is being returned and don’t want to leave it till they have safely received it and I have been reimbursed, I can’t get past it to look and track my other purchases, is there a way round this..thank for any help.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: REVIEWS

Jump to solution

Hello! Please avoid starting multiple threads on the same or very similar topic, as this can cause confusion for other members. I've gone ahead and closed the corresponding duplicate threads. Please keep the conversation here where many fellow members are helping you. Thank you

View solution in original post

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution

No worries - things change on the platform often and they don't always announce what they're changing.  So good to ask!

View solution in original post

1 Like
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Although that little orange dot can be annoying to some, no one is 'forcing' you to leave a review just yet.  I think the window to leave one stays open for 100 days(?).  

As for the 'can't view other purchases' thing - you are probably looking at the new windows for purchases & reviews.  There are two now - one for 'purchases' and one for 'review your purchases'.

You can still get to your other purchases by clicking the 'purchases' one in the drop down menu from your account icon.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello! Please avoid starting multiple threads on the same or very similar topic, as this can cause confusion for other members. I've gone ahead and closed the corresponding duplicate threads. Please keep the conversation here where many fellow members are helping you. Thank you

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thank you so very much, I had not noticed there were separated in the drop down, I was clicking on.. ‘purchase and reviews’..not having seeing the separate ..’purchases’..much appreciated!

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution

No worries - things change on the platform often and they don't always announce what they're changing.  So good to ask!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.