Processing times wrong - glitch

I have all orders set to 5-7 day processing times and my orders are saying 3-5 day processing  in my  sale notification emails. I double checked and it is set for 5-7 business days, not including Saturday and Sunday.  Now this new order was moved up ahead of my other orders already placed. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Processing times wrong - glitch

@CherishedBlessings: Sometimes this is caused by errors in the time zone conversion functions used by Etsy. For example, all of our shipping profiles use the exact same processing time, but looking at two orders both showing ordered January 27 on the actual order, one shows ordered January 27 in the grouping header, the other shows ordered January 28 in the grouping header. However the January 27 order shows Ship by January 30 while the January 28 order shows ship by January 29.

We see this all of the time - in our case mostly with weekend orders placed after 11:00 pm Central time.

All you can do when you see this is to update the scheduled to ship by date if needed. Remember that you can update the ship by date only once and you need to do it BEFORE the original scheduled ship by date.

0 Likes

I wish this was the case. It was ordered today at 2:17pmEST. I could see that if it was midnight or around there.

I just checked more of my order emails, and all of my orders I have noticed are saying, "Processing time: 3–5 business days " when I look at the sales confirmation email I receive. It is like ETSY did not  apply my processing times on their end.

1 Like

I received a response from the chat with ETSY ...Upon investigating this I found that indeed, our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where our sellers are encountering their shipping profiles processing times not matching with what they have entered,  We've added your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on and continue working on a completely  fix for this. If this caused any issue on any order please let us know so we can look for a way to help you

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.