Problems with Sell on Etsy app

Got a new phone yesterday, and immediately uploaded the Sell on Etsy app. I have just attempted to upload a new listing to my Instagram account, but when I used the Sell on Etsy app it only gives me the option of using Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this might be? I get quite a lot of my CHristmas sales through Instagram, so I'm going to experience a drop in sales if I can't list items there!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Problems with Sell on Etsy app

Can you do it from a browser on your phone?  The app has always been glitchy.

0 Likes

Re: Problems with Sell on Etsy app

@MrWednesdaysWorld  Did you load the new Seller app with the blue icon?  That one has limited share capabilities, for now.

Looking at my old Sell on Etsyapp - I only see the INstagram option to share direct - which doesn't serve your purpose.

One option is to load the Buyer app, view your item, and use your phone's share icon ( the three connected dots).  Otherwise, I've always shared pictures of my items direct while on INstagram, since there are no links allowed on INstagram posts, just in your profile.

Really - now that I think about it, what even shows on Instagram when you share an Etsy listing?  Other than the main picture?  I kow you can do the tagging, (if you have that set up) but that's a separate function.

* You may want to add your INstagram link in your Etsy shop - About section, if you get a lot of traffic there.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.