cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printful is still not synching.

Just making sure it's clear, there is still a sync problem. Printful refuses to sync.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
15 Likes
47 Replies

Re: Printful is still not synching.

@ampersay 

It's still  broken. The issue has not been resolved completely. 

edit to add- please tell me that I won't have to resync every single listing one by one as in selecting product, color, size then placing design on each one. 

5 Likes

@SagittariusGallery 

I just tried it again and this time it's not taking me to the reauthorize the 3rd party app page but just attempting to sync everything so maybe that's progress (crossing fingers)

1 Like
HerThingsRange
Inspiration Seeker

I am having an issue also with this.

1 Like

I am having the same issue!! I just emailed them after trying to reconnect several times.

0 Likes

@ampersay 

The integrations page in shop manager is completely broken as well. It just spins and spins. The integrations issue is not fixed. It is still broken. Please let the folks fixing it know it is still broken.

update- the integrations page finally opened/loaded after spinning for well over 5 minutes. It says all integrations are connected but not so sure they all are. 

0 Likes

@ampersay 

This is the error showing on printful 

"Could not connect - Etsy returns malformed authorization data"

1 Like
GoalDrivenStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Having the same issue. Do we know when they expect a resolution?

0 Likes

0 Likes
razorberries
Inspiration Seeker

Just saw it go up for about 3 mins, then back down. Seems like they're working on it still.

1 Like
ReImagineBrewing
Conversation Maker

They are all out...third party apps. 

Just think how this is going to impact "Star Sellers". We'll be told, "If you purchased Etsy labels they would have been marked as shipped. So, sorry. Good luck next month!"  ****Manually go in and load everything to avoid this before 11pm EST.***

2 Likes

Yeah. A bunch of people might not even know this is an issue.

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Yeah, judging by the messages in the forum, all integrations are broken which (to me) would indicate that the problem lies at Etsy's door. 

1 Like
razorberries
Inspiration Seeker

And the entire time, the Etsy Status page has been saying "All Systems Operational" ... https://www.etsystatus.com/

Glad you all posted here in the forums, otherwise I'd still be confused and mad why Support isn't responding to my email.

0 Likes
GoalDrivenStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Getting the same message. Hopefully we will all be up & going again soon with no syncing issues.

1 Like
VibeEnvy
Conversation Maker

And I was just about to design a bunch of new products, looks like I'll be waiting a little bit.

1 Like

Someone must have pushed the wrong button. Still not working.

1 Like

Same. I just got an error page this time under Integrations.

1 Like

Same for me, Printful will not re-connect to Etsy (bad token error). Current status is that all but one of my synced products has been removed from Printful account. Etsy claims here that this was resolved over two hours ago, it has not. Etsy is silent all other public channels. Not happy with Etsy right now!

1 Like

@MapBliss 

"Current status is that all but one of my synced products has been removed from Printful account"

wait...you mean they are gone? or just not synced? This is my biggest fear with this right now....losing everything and having to recreate 1000+ listings over on printful.

I managed to get one of my other shops reconnected but it's only syncing 5 listings instead of a couple dozen. If that happens with this shop I will scream.

0 Likes

@WitticismsRusI also use Printful.  I can tell you that my printful listing is still there, but Printful will not sync with my store.  I have opened a chat session with an agent through the Etsy help center, and they have opened a ticket for me.

For anyone else, I highly suggest you do the same.  The more examples of the problems we are all experiencing, the faster it can be resolved.

0 Likes

@CraftsByCoriXaayr 

Yeah I just spent half an hour with etsy live chat ...eventually got disconnected but hopefully the issue got sent to the right team. I don't have time to spend more time with live chat to get nothing resolved right now.

0 Likes

@WitticismsRusI completely understand.  My day job is IT help desk, so I get it.  I'm sorry you were stuck on the chat for a half hour - I personally got someone who seemed to not know what was going on and tried to tell me to call Printful; that is, until I sent all of the links of all of the open threads in the forums from all of us.  That quickly changed their tone.

0 Likes

@CraftsByCoriXaayr 

Yeah the live chat folks are call center and generally just refer to the Help Center. Anything outside of that they have to bump up the support chain to etsy folks to deal with via email. I got the usual standard issue troubleshooting suggestions like clearing cache, trying another browser, making sure browser is up to date blah blah blah. Adding links to the posts here seemed to help as well as screenshots. Hopefully it gets bumped up the chain because we got disconnected shortly after that.

0 Likes

@WitticismsRus 

I should have 21 listings (with multiple variants each) showing up in my Printful store but there is now only one unsynced listing. My Esty shop dashboard still shows the listings. I'm hoping this auto refill when they finally reconnect and sync. If I have to manually resync each product I'm going to throw a fit!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.