Prices changes are not updating in storefront

Jump to solution

I made price changes today and the prices show correctly on the Shop Manager>Listings side of my listing but on the storefront list view of the listings the price has not updated. However, when I click on the listing and open it to the item page the price is correct.

I have checked on other browsers and the prices are not showing the update either. Also I have cleared my cache on browser.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Prices changes are not updating in storefront

Jump to solution

It looks like everything has updated now!

View solution in original post

1 Like
20 Replies

Jump to solution

I had that problem last night. I found if you open the listing up and hit publish again, it was fixed.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks! I have dozens to update... The couple I tried this with didn't work.

1 Like

Jump to solution

It looks like everything has updated now!

1 Like

Jump to solution

I followed your method and it worked. Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Jump to solution

This has been happening for a couple of days to my shop as well. I set up a sale in my second shop and I can not get the sale prices to show either. I did test, favoriting an item from that second shop and it took it a couple of hours to alert my ipad that I had a new favorite. Maybe there is some lag, somewhere?

1 Like
Minouc
Post Crafter

Jump to solution

We have had this for a couple of days. It works if you deactivate the listing and activate it again.

A lot of work though....

3 Likes

Jump to solution

This is happening to me again and I’ve tried all these solutions and have had to just small something at store front price when it should have cost more ?? What’s happening on it is it an etsy glitch or something I’m not doing right. Im still a novice at this …also when I open my shop from etsy manager there’s nothing in it . 

Help. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I suspect that this has to do with page caching on Etsy's side - just like when a listing is sold or renewed it does not always show up on the store home page instantly. When you look at a listing Etsy probably does a fresh read of the database(s) but for views like your store home page they probably only do it every x seconds to save on calls to the database.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I change prices in my shop but it never changes in my store front. Everytime I turn off my computer and turn it on again, my prices also revert back to the old prices. Why aren't my edits saving?? Who do you contact to get this fixed?

1 Like

Jump to solution

@BeHappyDesignsStore   If you are using bulk edits or quick edit, the changes do not seem to propagate. Is your listing correct? Then just <edit> and <publish> the listing and that should take care of the matter.

1 Like
TBQSC
Community Maker

Jump to solution

This happened to me yesterday & today ... when I copied & edited a listing, the old (deleted) listing kept showing up in my inventory & in my pubic shop, but when you clicked on the listing, it showed the new updated edits.  Weird!

1 Like
SoManyColors
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This is a problem. What good is the quick price change when I still have to open and publish each listing?

3 Likes

Jump to solution

This is currently happening to me! I’ve tried everything and the price will not change in my store front! I don’t know what to do 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@spicystrawberryshop: If you are using bulk edits or quick edit, the changes do not seem to propagate. Is your listing correct? Then just <edit> and <publish> the listing and that should take care of the matter. Because of server side caching it may still take some time for the change to show up on pages like your shop home page.

1 Like

Jump to solution

No i’m editing the actual listing, i even made a copy and posted that but it’s the same issue. I’m waiting for someone in the tech support team to get back to me but it’s been a few days now. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issues it’s so frustrating. It could put buyers off because the price they click on changes higher 

1 Like
RobPreeceArt
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Just had the same issue. Three days ago updated (reduced) a price tweeted on twitter only to be informed that the original (higher ) price is still showing. Embarrassing, as usual etsy don’t give a stuff!! Nothing I have seen on this thread has resolved it. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Yikes, glad I found this post because I'm going crazy  with the same problem and glad to know I'm not the only one! I used the quick edit last night to adjust the price on quite a few listings, and now the front-end search thumbnail shows the old price but when a shopper clicks on that listing's search thumbnail it shows the new price. When I tried to change one of them back to the old price as a test, it then showed the new price in the search thumbnail instead! What a mess. I'm not even sure where to start, I see several suggestions here, will try to start fixing this, manually, but it sounds like the various solutions don't work for everyone. Thanks for letting me vent, I'll keep checking this post to see if anyone found a permanent solution.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Update: the Quick Edit function seems to be useless, so I won't trust using it again. I followed the advice of another poster here and opened each listing one at a time and then clicked Publish for each. This synced the prices between the front end and back end for my shop. Good luck with your shop, and pour a nice big cup of coffee for this tedious task!

1 Like
BefoldStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Just in case anyone made the same mistake as I did. The price in my listing was VAT exclusive, and then when viewed in the shop is VAT inclusive. Hence the difference.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.