EverlaceDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Possible Shop Suspension? Temporary hold on funds

Jump to solution

Hey guys, I changed my bank details recently and all have been verified. However, it normally states when the funds should be deposited. Currently, it says that the funds are on hold. Could this mean that my shop could potentially get suspended or would this have something to do with the recent bank change? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Possible Shop Suspension? Temporary hold on funds

Jump to solution

Yes, it is because of the recent banking change.  Your shop is not getting suspended due to that.  However, the listings in your Music section could cause some problems.

From a Help article:

''Once you’ve updated your bank account, your Etsy Payments funds will be on hold for 5 days to protect your account from any possible misuse. This means your Etsy Payments sales funds can be deposited into your new bank account from 5 days after you update your bank details.''

Why Hasn’t My Money Been Deposited Yet? – Etsy Help

View solution in original post

4 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Yes, it is because of the recent banking change.  Your shop is not getting suspended due to that.  However, the listings in your Music section could cause some problems.

From a Help article:

''Once you’ve updated your bank account, your Etsy Payments funds will be on hold for 5 days to protect your account from any possible misuse. This means your Etsy Payments sales funds can be deposited into your new bank account from 5 days after you update your bank details.''

Why Hasn’t My Money Been Deposited Yet? – Etsy Help

4 Likes
EverlaceDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! I will address those music tees now thank you 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.