Pattern site not updating

I'm trying to change my pattern site design but after pressing publish and it says published it reverts back to the original design. Please help

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Pattern site not updating

Not much we can do for you since we are fellow sellers.  I myself let go of Pattern years ago because Etsy does not take care of it.

DId you publish the new format?  Did you back out and come in? 

2 Likes
romaarellano
Conversation Maker

There is a Pattern Support Team, and while they can't fix your issue, they are encouraging folks who are experiencing this to report it. I recommend you join the team so that you can stay apprised. It's very concerning that Etsy has not been responsive to Pattern subscribers YET. Here's the thread: Unable to Make Changes to Pattern Site - Please Re... - Welcome to the Etsy Community

1 Like

Do you get sales from pattern? I never did when I tried it out years ago, that's why I'm asking.:)

0 Likes

Yes I get sales on it. It's like any other web hosting just s#itty service and nothing works

0 Likes

@BrknCreative: Based on other posts in this forum, Etsy seems to have essentially abandoned Pattern. Don't know if this will help you, but the "solution" to some other Pattern issues has been to use a different template.

1 Like

I contacted them a few weeks ago with the same problem.  They told me there was no estimate of when they would be fixing the issues. I feel like if they are not going to keep it running properly they should not be charging us a monthly fee. I'm thinking of closing it and moving to shopify. 

1 Like
ThosePeopleShop
Inspiration Seeker

Agree, I asked for a refnd and they said the only way would be to disable the site

0 Likes
ThosePeopleShop
Inspiration Seeker

Same issue! I put in my first ticket on 2/24/24 and they told me the issue was escalated and then closed the ticket. Reached out again 12 days ago, same thing. I chatted again with customer service yesterday and I "will receive a response in 24-48 hours" which will probably just be someone telling me they are closing the ticket since it has been escalated. I have tried so much to try and work around it. Using a different browser, private browsing, clearing my cache but it has to be something out of our control

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.