Pattern only listings are missing listing pics

Jump to solution

I just noticed that the 3 pattern only listings I have don't have any listing pics showing when you click on the item.  Looks good from the category page or the main page and has the main photo there, but when you click on the item for details and more pics there are none.  Just the listing description.  This is significant for me because these are high dollar items.  I was wondering why one of them hasn't sold since I listed it in the spring.  Other items in the same category where I list the same item on both Pattern and Esty are fine.  I put a help request in a minute ago.  It might be a good idea for others to check their Pattern listings just in case.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pattern only listings are missing listing pics

Jump to solution
1 Like
6 Replies

Jump to solution

@StoneCairns: A quick search shows that there a number of threads about this including https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Hey-Pattern-Users-Pattern-Site-not-showing-pictures/m...

1 Like

Jump to solution

Changing the Pattern format to lattice did the trick.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy doesn't seem to be updating Pattern anymore. Usually the next step in eliminating a site is not correcting the errors. 

I'd seriously look at finding a real website. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I don’t have any sales from my pattern website, All my sales are from Etsy store. I am thinking of close it, but first I need to check my website name to transfer it to another place. $15 monthly for nothing.

1 Like

Jump to solution

its the templates some of them dont work. I switched to Trellis template and the pictures show up now. 

1 Like
HomesteadCrafter
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Just change your listing photos to stacked photos instead of photo gallery. Works for me and a number of my listings are pattern only. I'm switching from Shopify to Pattern...I get traffic but not enough sales and with Shopify hiking their per-month fees by $10 as of April 23, 2023, I'm not going to pay $39 a month for the little I get right now as I build out. I can get that through Pattern for less than half that price, and add items to Etsy as I have time to make them instead of just having everything made to order with longer lead times to ship, lol.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.