Pages after page one not showing

I have 1100 products and many pages in 20 different categories. No matter what section I click on, it only shows me the first page of results, then the links to additional pages are way at the bottom after all the reviews and other stuff. Then it doesn't matter whether I click on page 3 or 5 or 720, it just shows me the first page again. I am referring to looking at them from the front of the store, not the backend.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
13 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Pages after page one not showing

I can see all 33 pages.

0 Likes

Are you referring to the pages in your shop?  I can see each one. 

0 Likes

It's working for me - shop pages and shop sections, in your shop @AAANativeArts .  Maybe a browser / chuck your cookies type of situation?

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

When I am in your Shop, I can go up to Pg. 33.  I clicked onto your first Section, "On Sale"; it lets me go through 6 pages. *(desktop computer, Chrome).

1 Like

I recall seeing another thread on this with similar responses as listed above.  I can see all pages in your shop too.  But there may be an intermittent problem with Etsy or a browser.  Have you tried updating the browser you're currently using?

1 Like

Maybe it was this thread? -

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Technical-Hitch/m-p/142203005#M775469

@AAANativeArts  - I can see all your pages. Going to a Section, I see all the pages. The links to the next page are at the bottom of the thumbnail photos & not hidden below all the reviews, etc. (On a laptop/W10/Chrome) 

0 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

I can see there are 33 pages of items, but can't click on anything after page 25. I tried several times, and just once it allowed ne to open p 33, but said no items listed. I have a similar problem in my shop. The first page shows 48 items as well as the featured listings. Other pages only show 36. I see page 5, but when I go to page 6 it's blank. If I click again on page 5 it shows me the last few items which should be on page 6. I have checked other shops and found the same thing.

2 Likes
swatchoclock
Conversation Maker

I had a similar issue whilst viewing my own shop, restarting my browser and clearing c&c did it for me...

0 Likes

I see all pages.  Could be glitch that was easily fixed or a browser/ISP issue,

I always clean out cache and cookies to make sure it is not my computer.  Sometimes I find it is my computer/ISP and other times it is Etsy. 

0 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Something is weird on the mobile browser. My last page is not showing at all. (No one knows I offer cats!)

Also on others shops, like @AAANativeArts  and @PillowDetails  it will only show every other page, or show page "10 of 8"(yes, that's how it's typed.) And page "10 of 8" is blank.

Once again, this is on the mobile browser on my phone (Firefox and DuckDuckGo), not on my computer.

0 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

There's another post tonight on the same subject. It's been going on in my shopfor 36 hours.

2 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Guess that money we pay for a listing doesn't guarantee anything.

Maybe we are just paying for a "chance" of our listing being on Etsy.

Kind of like the lottery.

1 Like
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@AAANativeArts  On my desktop I checked your Sections and I can see all of your items on multiple pages.  Did you have something strange happen in your shop last month?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.