Orders stuck in Pre transit

Jump to solution

So I have noticed that several of my orders that I have shipped on time and actually all been delivered are still stuck as pre transit. According to the USPS tracking info they are all delivered.  

My star seller badge is also effected by this. It states that I have 6 orders without tracking info. Yet all of my orders have tracking info and are in fact already delivered. Can this be fixed please. I tried to go through support and it lead me here.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Orders stuck in Pre transit

Jump to solution

Hello there,

As of March 21, our engineers updated all USPS shipping labels that were purchased since the start of this issue. All labels that were stuck in the ‘Pre-Transit’ state due to this issue are now displaying the proper tracking information. You will also see these updates reflected in your Star Seller Shipping Score. For more information about this, you may check out this Forums Announcement.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

1 Like
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Check a bit further down the boards... there is another thread about this exact same thing with some answers for you.  Answers... not solutions, I'm afraid... ::sigh:: 

0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yeah, problem with that thread you posted is that it seems to be closed now... they claim they fixed it, but it's still happening... ::sigh:: 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello there,

As of March 21, our engineers updated all USPS shipping labels that were purchased since the start of this issue. All labels that were stuck in the ‘Pre-Transit’ state due to this issue are now displaying the proper tracking information. You will also see these updates reflected in your Star Seller Shipping Score. For more information about this, you may check out this Forums Announcement.

Thank you very much!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.