Orders not showing tracking numbers and being marked as late and affecting Star Seller

Jump to solution

I checked my star seller status and noticed under shipping I have 40! orders showing without tracking numbers even though they all do and are all purchased priority shipping labels. I reached out to Etsy but was asked to make sure to use a carrier that Etsy supports but these are all USPS shipping labels and I use Pirate Ship to purchase them. Even If I give them the orders and tracking, they are unable to fix what was previously done. I have never had this issue before. Has this happened to anyone else or any advice you can give so this does not keep happening? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Orders not showing tracking numbers and being marked as late and affecting Star Seller

Jump to solution

@LoganandCoCandles  This is affecting many Sellers, sorry to say.  There are several Threads about it; here is a larger one.  *On the last page, Seller CarolinaHats posted a link to Admin's latest response (there have been no other Community Announcements as of late. If you're not following this Thread, you may not see Admin's post).

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Admin-I-would-like-answers-on-Pre-Transit-issues/m-p/...

Some Sellers have contacted Chat (either in their Dashboard, bottom Rt. corner if you are a Star Seller).  Others have reported that Chat via the Help Page has more knowledgeable Chat personnel (my Account bottom, Right of page).   I can't speak from experience.

I hope this helps in some way.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: Orders not showing tracking numbers and being marked as late and affecting Star Seller

Jump to solution

@LoganandCoCandles  This is affecting many Sellers, sorry to say.  There are several Threads about it; here is a larger one.  *On the last page, Seller CarolinaHats posted a link to Admin's latest response (there have been no other Community Announcements as of late. If you're not following this Thread, you may not see Admin's post).

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Admin-I-would-like-answers-on-Pre-Transit-issues/m-p/...

Some Sellers have contacted Chat (either in their Dashboard, bottom Rt. corner if you are a Star Seller).  Others have reported that Chat via the Help Page has more knowledgeable Chat personnel (my Account bottom, Right of page).   I can't speak from experience.

I hope this helps in some way.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.