ZokoDesignStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Order shipped 2 days after order counted as late?

Hello. I am not sure if this is the correct place to go, but I had an order placed on August 27th, it was shipped August 29th, and it was counted as late. My processing time is 1-3 days. Chat says they can't fix it. Is this where I get assistance? Thank you!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Order shipped 2 days after order counted as late?

@ZokoDesignStudio: "Is this where I get assistance?" Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

You need to check the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page (last review period for October star) to see what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes.

0 Likes
ZokoDesignStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Support did send me here. I realize now it is a seller peer to peer forum.  I downloaded the CSV file and it has all the info you listed. The only inconsistency is the order that was shipped 2 days after being placed is counted as late. I supposed it just is what it is now. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

0 Likes
MissPussinBoots
Conversation Maker

Did you respond to an Etsy message/notice about order processing on Saturday and Sunday? If you opted into that, it may have changed your shipping times.

I placed a ghost into the shopping cart and it says if I order it today, I'll receive it by October 4 - 11 via USPS First Class (which doesn't exist anymore but Etsy has yet to update it to USPS Ground Advantage).

My point is, you may want to opt out of weekend order processing and/or extend your shipping times to cover yourself and avoid 'late shipping' dings by Etsy.

0 Likes
ZokoDesignStudio
Inspiration Seeker

I have taken Sunday off my processing time, may do Saturday as well. I've changed a couple listings from 1-3 to 1-5 days. I think I'll make that standard just to be safe. Thank you.

1 Like
normasbath
Conversation Maker

Hmmm.. wow..

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.