One Time Use Coupon Code and Section Specific Coupons

I'm hoping the Etsy team reads these for future upgrades but also in case someone know a way to do these things now. 

I would like to create a one time use coupon code that I can give to followers on other platforms to encourage buyers to come to my Etsy shop. I want to make it enticing enough to leave that platform and go to Etsy. But I also need it to be one time use- so that it feels like a deal and so that it doesn't deplete profits if they use it repeatedly.

And the second one is the ability to host a section specific sale that encourages "buy 2, get 1 free" type of offers. The items in my shop have varying margins so I don't want to do that type of sale sitewide. And it helps with highlighting a specific section that could help specific products sell, boost seo on those products, and boost overall sales so that the algorithm picks up that you are a serious seller in that category. 

And both of these ideas help both sellers and Etsy. Tips, thoughts, ideas welcome. Thanks 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply

Re: One Time Use Coupon Code and Section Specific Coupons

@rusticsimpledesignco: Also enhancements that we wish were implemented, but have a workaround for your first scenario. However it requires that you create an individual promo code for each person that you wish to have one and then manually deactivate it once used.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.