ORDERS SHOWING 2 DIFFERENT SHIP DATES!

I am in Germany and we have an issue that is annoying as well as affecting our Star Seller status. On the list of orders it shows orders that say SHIP TOMORROW but when I click on an order it says SHIP TODAY. This has caused many orders to be shipped late. We are 6 hours ahead of the USA here in Germany but you could think Etsy would program that in!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
PotteryUrns
Conversation Maker

Re: ORDERS SHOWING 2 DIFFERENT SHIP DATES!

I'm in the US, but 2 hours ahead of Etsy and run into the same problem often. I try to watch when order is placed when it is due out. They definitely make it confusing and challenging at times. You have a very nice shop.

0 Likes

Thanks for your message. So it is the same in the USA too? Yes, confusing! I am sure this has affected our Star Seller status. I’ve gone to bed with everything fine and wake up to late orders.

0 Likes

In addition, there are differences between shop manager on Etsy.com and the Seller App. Etsy support says the List view is in Easter Standard US Time but the order is in German time. This is ridiculous.

0 Likes

Us Europeans can face that problem due to different time zones, Europe is not accounted for so on occasion an order comes in from the evening in the United States but shows in our dashboard as dispatch for the same day.

I would send the customer a message that their item will dispatch on the agreed date, but you have to extend the date on the order by 1 day to account for the time difference 

0 Likes
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

Everything on Etsy is on American timescales

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.