Not Receiving Order Confirmation Email

I had an order yesterday and never received a confirmation order email nor when printing my label through Etsy, the purchased receipt shipping label confirmation.  Are we not receiving these anymore or are they being delayed.  Just wondering.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Not Receiving Order Confirmation Email

I have rarely had an order confirmation email delayed, but it can happen. Of course the first thing to do is check your spam folder. As long as the order is on your order page you are good.

1 Like

There are lots of reasons why you don't receive order confirmation emails.  That is one of the reasons I have them blocked and just go straight to the website to check for orders.  Why clog up your inbox when you don't need to.  If you rely on them to run your shop, you are going to miss orders or ship them late.  There are too many places along the way where emails can be rerouted, dropped or just plain not sent to make this a reliable means of running a shop.

1 Like

I go through spells when I don't receive them, for weeks at a time.  I noticed last night that I had received an order, but didn't receive the confirmation email.  

1 Like

I'm surprised when I get one any more. Emails from Etsy are no longer reliable like they used to be.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.