No Processing Time Bug - when will this be resolved and when will Star Seller data be rectified

So I got a Star Seller ding for not having a processing time on a listing.

Except I did have one.

Reported to Etsy support and they said you got a ding as the processing time was missing. 

Nope - it was not and I have a screen shot showing it was there.

Etsy support then - when faced with the screen shot - say ah ok yes our tech team know there is an issue here and are looking into it - we do not know how long it will take for them to resolve this - and yes we can see you did have a processing time on the listing. 

So numerous emails to Etsy support from me followed, asking when my ding would be removed. As this was not my mistake it is an Etsy bug. That tech are aware of.

No reply.

So my questions are ** when ** is this ding going to be removed??

And when are tech going to sort out the bug?? 

It has been reported numerous times and on other threads like here https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Order-shipped-on-time/m-p/139561496#M727762  - which goes back to August !!!!

who is dealing with this at Etsy??

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5 Replies

Re: No Processing Time Bug - when will this be resolved and when will Star Seller data be rectified

I don't think they will,

but don't forget to extend delivery times, as there are royal mail strikes on 24/25 , 30 nov and 1st Dec, and you don't want to be dinged for those too

0 Likes

Re: No Processing Time Bug - when will this be resolved and when will Star Seller data be rectified

It just makes (even more) of a mockery of the whole star seller thing if this is not righted by Etsy. No one seems to be putting the bug right or correcting the data...

2 Likes

Short answer is it won't be removed.  Etsy seldom changes anything on the star seller side of it.

It's probably on someone's list to fix but a needle in the haystack kind of problem since it doesn't happen to everyone all the time.  So these kind of problems that don't overall affect many or the site kind of get buried to be fixed maybe at some point. 

I lived with one glitch for years that finally disappeared when Etsy made a change to the labels.  

0 Likes

"So I got a Star Seller ding for not having a processing time on a listing."

Except I did have one.

So sad because everyone (including all of Etsy) knows that YOU CANNOT PHYICALLY PUBLISH A LISTING WITHOUT THAT PROCESSING TIME!!!

How can they blame us for them disappearing????

0 Likes

I actually hadn't realised this!!  So thank you for adding this! I think - and did read - the bug seemed to relate to older listings..

So why is Etsy support's first response to say it was missing?! 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.