No Access to My Team Boards

Hi, I need some help, please. Would someone check the boards for Etsy Teamwork Team? Our members cannot access the MEMBERS list, which is needed for promoting each other's shops. New members can't access so get frustrated and leave. Even my Team Leader cannot view MEMBERS. It says "Permission is Denied."  I would like all members to be able to view and post to our forums. 

Also, I, as team captain, cannot edit ACTIVE MEMBERS, which is badly out of date. I need to delete some of the ones shown as active who haven't been on the team for years. Having former members listed here is really confusing for new members, especially since there is no access to the MEMBERS list. 

I hope you can help. Thanks so much.

Best,   lynn hoyt, midnightcoiler, team captain Etteam Etsy Teamwork Team

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: No Access to My Team Boards

You will need to contact Etsy support.

0 Likes

Teams haven't worked properly since the transition to Lithium. Etsy were going to re-do them, announced the re-do, and then nothing appeared to happen.

Can't even start a new team anymore.

ETA: this is the announcement on the update, along with at the bottom a link to a form regarding issues with teams. Perhaps using that may get you to an etsy person who can update/help with the issues.

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Etsy-Community-News/Etsy-Teams-is-relaunching-this-week/ba-p/132771102

3 Likes

Thanks. I'm not finding a way to contact Etsy Admin. Links just seem to take you through a loop, with canned comments that don't help.  

1 Like

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@midnightcoiler  - contact Etsy support via chat from your dashboard.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.