New orders don't go to the completed section

Hello,

I think there is a technical problem in the system or I don't know if it's just me. When I buy shipping labels for my new orders, they are still in the new orders section when they should normally go to the completed section.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
11 Replies
fabricfetish
Conversation Maker

Re: New orders don't go to the completed section

Yup, Same here.

0 Likes

Same here, also it is marked as "Ship today" even though the ship by date should be a few days out.

0 Likes

It's fixed now, but the 3 orders I've already purchased shipping labels are still in the new section. How do I move them to the completed section?

0 Likes

Yes, I have the same problem. I had several orders today. All but the last one went over to the complete section. This last order, I processed separately because it came in the last minute and I wanted it to go out today, too. So I prepared it and bought the shipping as usual, but even though it has a tracking number attached and was shipped today, it still shows as a new order. I hope this gets fixed soon.

0 Likes

I shipped out 3 orders today and only one went to the completed section. The other two are sitting there with the tracking numbers attached but no movement on the orders to be completed.

0 Likes

At least you are seeing your orders, there are several panicked shops currently posting that they can’t even access their orders

1 Like

When will this problem be fixed? I shipped the products today and they are still in the new section as if they will be shipped tomorrow?

1 Like

I had something like this happen a couple of years ago. I shipped out about 8 orders one day and only a few showed completed, the others remained sitting there and would not go to completed even though tracking numbers were entered. I contacted Etsy a couple of days later and they said to update the tracking numbers which I did, but it only changed them to say they shipped out late which caused me to loose my Star Seller status. They refused to fix the issue even when it was an Etsy glitch.

0 Likes
fabricfetish
Conversation Maker

This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!  I am now getting notifications from etsy that I have late orders.  But these orders have tracking, shipped out yesterday and show in-transit on USPS website!!!!

0 Likes
fabricfetish
Conversation Maker

I just requested a call back from Etsy support and they manually moved the orders over to the completed section.  I asked that they notify Tech Support as well.

0 Likes

Tech problem

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.