New listings manager not supporting translations

I've been switched to the new listing manager and I'm not happy with it. Both my shops are bilingual and I list in English and in French. I've just realized that I can't fill the French parts from the listing manager and so when I publish a listing everything is just blank. That's not acceptable.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
6 Replies

Re: New listings manager not supporting translations

Oh, no!  I do the same, but English and Spanish. Have not tried yet but that's not good news. There are technical words that the automatic translation make a mess. 

In the old version do you write the listing first in English and down the translation in French? I do it that way. 

1 Like

We have the same issue! We hope they will add the translation soon because it makes no sense to remove it.

1 Like

I think there is an option to revert to the original listing pages and hopefully it will be fixed before rolling it out to everyone. 

1 Like
PepMelon
Inspiration Seeker

I always add all the languages, my own translations. But now? When the store location is in Germany should I give the english or german on the new form? Just because earlier all sections settings was in german, now everything is in English. 

Anyways I've sent a feedback as a bug, you should all do so, so they will check it. Hopefully more languages come back again!

0 Likes

You should be able to revert to the older version. If so there will also be a place to give an opinion where this problem should be shared.

0 Likes

I agree, me too, I list in french and english and the translation is awful so I want to write it myself

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.