New listing isn't showing up in shop OR dashboard after clicking "publish". No fee charge, either.

I'm accustomed to the short delay when I list or renew an item from the time I publish to it showing up on my shop's page. They are always visible to me in my dashboard and active listings, even when they are not yet visible to Etsy customers. I am charged a fee, my product count increases, and the new product shows up in "active listings", even before it's visible to the public. But I just created an entire new listing and published it, and now it is GONE. The only indication anywhere in my shop that I added a product is that my number of products went up by 1. It doesn't show up in "active", "drafts", "inactive", or "expired". I haven't been charged a listing fee, according to my payment account. I haven't received an email or notification from Etsy telling me that anything went wrong with the listing. I've been selling here since 2013 and have never experienced this before. It's like it just evaporated.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: New listing isn't showing up in shop OR dashboard after clicking "publish". No fee cha

Your most recent listing shows published May 16th.

0 Likes

Re: New listing isn't showing up in shop OR dashboard after clicking "publish". No fee cha

Yes. That was a test I did on an old product to see if anything would list after the first disappeared. It did list just fine. Other is still missing.

0 Likes

This happened to me too. Did your item ever end up being published? I am annoyed because this has happened to me three times in a row now and all of them just vanished 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.