New Stream lined Listing Issues

March 19, 2024 This New Streamlined New Version: Still Experiencing issues for 10 Months Now!

Grey-Out Publish Changes Tab Can Not Use!

Share Feed back; Bug & Comment issues: Send Feedback Tab: Grey-Out & Publish Changes Tab Can Not Use!

Hello, When will this be Fixed so it can be used?  The Old Listing Works, so I Will Continue to Use What Operates well!

New Version Listing: Suppose to be an Updated Better? This has been the Longest yet to be Corrected Revised.

We have been selling here 12 Years w/Etsy.

Filled out Comments why not using numerous times before can't use this option anymore & contacted support. Listing Has Continuing Problems. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

Re: New Stream lined Listing Issues

At least they didn't remove the old listing form.  The new app still sucks, but they took away the one that worked.

2 Likes
CloesCloset
Conversation Maker

When I'm listing, I just automatically go to the old form....

2 Likes

I have no problem with the new listing form.  Works great for me.  In fact I prefer it and anytime Etsy forces the old on me I am quick to change it back.  I even told Etsy to stop changing me back to the old.

It sounds like you need to clean out cache and cookies.  What browser are you using?  Maybe extensions are blocking.

As I said I use the new and prefer it,  For new and for copy. 

0 Likes

The last real improvement Etsy made to the listing form was to get rid of the multiple pages and go to one.  I really, really hope they fix the new form before they make it mandatory.  Until then, I don't even use the new form, I hit the old form tab immediately.

1 Like
TheHomespunLoft
Conversation Maker

@TurtleCrossingArts 

IMO Etsy works slowly-- it just does and it fixes things that are not broke. Many have complained and maybe they will get to fixing things in time for another newer version to come out. Use the one you like the best. But be aware that one of these days Etsy is likely to pull the plug on the old one and we will be stuck with the newer version.

0 Likes

3.21.2024 Oh I Could Use the New Streamlined New Version Listing One Time Yesterday for 1st Time in TEN MONTHs! to update & Publish a Listing; the Next Listing Went Back To What is Has Been Doing for 10 Months, Grey Out Publish Tab Can Not Use! & it is Still Same Today Can't USE Grey Out Publish Tab!

*I will Continue to Use What Works The Old Version Listing it Performs Does its Duty! 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.