New Etsy Seller App

I am very concerned about Etsy doing away with the old app next month. Right now I am trying to work with the new app and it won’t save my changes. This isn’t the first time that this has happened. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
5 Likes
11 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: New Etsy Seller App

I'm not installing the new app until the deadline! I've read there are many problems with it. I only use my desktop or iPad with a browser to do anything important in my shop.

6 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

The old app will still work … it just won’t be supported after a certain date (meaning no tech support).  I plan to continue using the old app as long as possible because the new app sucks!

11 Likes

@TBQSC @I feel the same way. Unfortunately, the orange app already has evinced a host of problems (e.g., missing listings, inability to view user profiles, drafts not saving) that make its use untenable right now. I’ve downloaded the new app…and absolutely loathe it! It’s too difficult to navigate, counterintuitive and especially frustrating since I work solely on an iPad. I’m really gonna miss the orange app : (

3 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

@DivineCrossings Working on an iPad means you can also access Etsy via Safari … I use both the app & Safari on my iPhone, works great!

2 Likes

Which is exactly what I do…the only use I’ll have for the new app is notifications and maybe rearranging photos (which I still can’t do on Etsy.com despite it being a known technical issue for over a year). And it continues to irk me that the notification for messages and favorites is the same….don’t know what’s coming in when I hear that “trumpeting” : )

2 Likes

The new app is acting really weird. It's showing a review I just received for a product I haven't sold. Went to desk top and review is for a sale I did last week for some goblets. On the app it says it for a statue I just listed. So strange and concerning.

0 Likes

My concern is why are they mandating this? When’s the new app only is getting a 3.6 rating?? if they’re going to mandate that they should get it up and running correctly before they make us switch over!

3 Likes
hereigo
Post Crafter

It is HORRIBLE!

they are not fixing known bugs. It is a pain in the butt to use. It consistently adds time and frustration to any simple task that use to be performed with ease! So sad to loose so much productivity!

5 Likes
SVGRox
Conversation Maker

The new app needs to be replaced with a better one

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@SVGRox  How about replacing it with the old one?

6 Likes

I’m having so many issues with this new app 

delivery provider information won’t except Parcelforce anymore so I can’t add tracking this is just a joke 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.