My orders were shipped on time with tracking info. sent same day, completed orders say next day

Jump to solution

I recently noticed that several packages I shipped through USPS at the counter with a clerk sent On The Scheduled date or Early with tracking info. sent to the customers on the same day as shipped, now reflecting in my completed orders as going out the next day.  My Star Seller on time shipping now shows from 100% to 86% with the Not there yet! comment. The USPS receipt with the date item was paid for, expected delivery with tracking info. does not say shipped the next day. The USPS clerk posted the packages as the same day I was there. Your technical system should be able to see that I sent out the customers tracking number the day they were scheduled to be shipped. This even happens when I ship early, which I usually do and just noticed the discrepancy in dates.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: My orders were shipped on time with tracking info. sent same day, completed orders say next day

Jump to solution

@SugarTaffySoap Yes, it has adjusted! Thank you everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
TheHomespunLoft
Conversation Maker

Re: My orders were shipped on time with tracking info. sent same day, completed orders say next day

Jump to solution

@OutAndAboutVintage 

So we are just other sellers here for the most part. You need to contact Etsy and when they respond- there is a place where you can send them a screen shot of the receipt to prove your point. ( go to any page on Etsy at the bottom and click help and follow the links).

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Thank you. I contacted Etsy chat and was told to contact Technical Support after giving them the info.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

When you mark the orders as complete and input the tracking number are you doing it the same day it's shipped? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, as I stated in my note. Per chat on Etsy, I was told to contact technical issues in forums

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@TheHomespunLoft: Have you checked the appropriate CSV file to verify which orders Etsy thinks you shipped late or without tracking? Make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. It also appears that orders without a processing time will count against the Star Seller metric.

0 Likes
TheHomespunLoft
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@BagmakerSupply 

Am confused.. I am not the seller with the wrong star seller stats..lol.

My stats are just fine. I was telling the OP how to show etsy about her problem.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@TheHomespunLoft  : Sorry - brain and fingers not working together, it was meant for OP.

1 Like
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@OutAndAboutVintage  did your 86% adjust and correct to 100%  or is it still the same? 

1 Like

Jump to solution

@SugarTaffySoap Yes, it has adjusted! Thank you everyone!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.