My edit button won't allow me to rearrange my listings

Jump to solution

Nothing happens when I click the edit button to rearrange my listings. Anyone have this problem ? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: My edit button won't allow me to rearrange my listings

Jump to solution

@TreeWizWoodCarvings @Dragonfly65 Instead of using the edit button on your shop home page, go to shop manager and click the pencil icon by your shop name under sales channels. I always have rearrange access when I edit that way.

View solution in original post

4 Likes
13 Replies
JustMeToo
Community Maker

Jump to solution

@TreeWizWoodCarvings   After you hit edit, you also have to hit rearrange listings on the right.  I just tried mine and it's fine.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The "rearrange listings" doesn't appear on the right. It hasn't for maybe three weeks. I keep checking it. When I click the edit button the the screen sort of blinks like it always has but the "rearrange listings" button doesn't show up anymore. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I've been having this issue off and on for at least a week now.  The Rearrange Listings button does not appear when I hit Edit Shop.  I've tried different browsers but that doesn't help. It's so frustrating!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

@TreeWizWoodCarvings @Dragonfly65 Instead of using the edit button on your shop home page, go to shop manager and click the pencil icon by your shop name under sales channels. I always have rearrange access when I edit that way.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I would have never thought of looking there. I don't know why the edit button quit working but as long as I can edit I an tickled!! Sure appreciate this!! 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Fantastic!  Thank you for the tip.

1 Like

Jump to solution

What happens when I do that but the rearrange mode quits working after 10 listings being rearranged.  It won't move to the page I want.  I tried different browers and it was the same thing.

0 Likes
ToteMadness
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

What do you do if you click the pencil, go into Sales Channels and there is no Rearrange Button anywhere on the page?

I'm totally stuck.

0 Likes
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Ok,I feel like a total idiot, but where the heck is the shop manager? I'm lost ... I hate when they start moving things around for no good reason.... GAH!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@DesignsbyCher 

Shop manager hasn't moved to my knowledge. Go over to etsy main site and look up top right for the icons. You should see a heart ,a bell, a storefront sort of looking icon (for your shop manager) , your avatar and a shopping cart. Just click the little store front. That takes you to your shop manager dashboard.

1 Like
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help everyone... but when was that named the shop manager, I thought that was our shop dashboard... maybe I'm blind and old, but even tho I'm there, I still don't see where it says "shop manager"! Typical Etsy, other than it's just the long way around getting to the same place... good grief Etsy, wth?!  Can't you find better way to spend your time than making us waste ours trying to find shop functions?! It's getting so every time I come here, I leave angry... and if I weren't selling so well to my repeat customers, I'd be gone!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@DesignsbyCher 

when you hover your mouse/pointer over that storefront looking icon up top right it will say Shop Manager.  It's been called that for ages now. That's where you manage your shop. The whole thing is called Shop Manager. When you click it the first page that displays in your Shop Manager is the dashboard. It's all the same, hasn't changed in a while (hoping I didn't just jinx it and now it will change lol). 

1 Like
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks again... altho, I could have sworn it was always called the shop dashboard... but then I just click on the icon to get there.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.