Missing processing time

Jump to solution

I have been a star seller for months now, nearly 100% in all category’s, I recently was dropped to an order being late when it was not, and also that it was missing a processing time, which it’s also not. Add to that, due to Covid, we fell behind, so we have had 2 actually late orders on top of this. We accept this happened, and are capable of making those up. However I want the inaccurate one fixed, as it bumped us even lower. If you’re going to mark me down, I better be able to accurately see which one it was, and know how I could have solved it.  But I have looked at this order multiple times, and the listing, and it was neither shipped late, nor is it missing processing time, as I recall, this was shipped out early. This is clearly a glitch, if it’s not, someone needs to explain it to me. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Missing processing time

Jump to solution

The solution in this post on the same subject is from an Etsy Admin - "Our engineering team is currently looking into the orders tagged as having no processing time even though there is and was dinged for not shipping in time. I recommend contacting directly to Etsy support to be notified if there is an update."

This link should work for sending an email to Etsy
https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_update_account_email-contact_selec...

View solution in original post

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where some Orders do not have processing time added. We've made sure to add your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on. At this time, we do not have a timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but please know that we prioritize issues by impact on our marketplace. 

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

1 Like
10 Replies

Jump to solution

You can go to the star seller page and download your orders. You can then see which one has been marked late.

1 Like
TheSaratogaTrunk
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I did this, and that is how I found out the one marked as late and missing processing time was not late or missing anything. It's 100% incorrect.

0 Likes
Bibolde
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@JackisJustVintage told you how to do. I check the star seller page before the end of each month to be sure.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The solution in this post on the same subject is from an Etsy Admin - "Our engineering team is currently looking into the orders tagged as having no processing time even though there is and was dinged for not shipping in time. I recommend contacting directly to Etsy support to be notified if there is an update."

This link should work for sending an email to Etsy
https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_update_account_email-contact_selec...

1 Like

Jump to solution

@CastawayTradingCo: This is a seller peer to peer forum, not a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes post here) and unfortunately, Etsy had made it clear that they will not manually adjust Star Seller data. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I had this happen to me too last year and it messed up my score and I didn't get my badge because of it. I too had my processing times on the listings in question. I contacted Etsy support but they weren't helpful. It's a glitch. Nothing you can do about it, it's frustrating.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello there,

Our engineering partners are currently aware of an issue where some Orders do not have processing time added. We've made sure to add your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on. At this time, we do not have a timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, but please know that we prioritize issues by impact on our marketplace. 

Thank you very much!

1 Like
polliwog77
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I hope there is a solution soon.   this is frustrating for my shipping score keeps dropping even though I always have processing time and ship though Esty.   I was a star seller for over 6 months and my shipping score keeps dropping.     

1 Like
polliwog77
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I think I figured it out?!?! I set up custom listings through the app and add processing time. People check out fast and then there's no processing time on their end. It's a glitch in the app.    Now i am taking the time to get on my PC to set up a custom listing and the processing time sticks with the listing.   

1 Like

Jump to solution

I will stick to renewing listings on my computer and not the app on my phone! 

Makes sense as it only started after renewing items from my etsy phone app.

Thank you and fingers crossed in that order

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.